Just a few notes on my day-to-day life and what makes it great.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

Hi guys. I'm Jessica, if you haven't figured that out already.

I am a college student, who is currently unemployed right now and extremely bored (when I'm not loaded down with homework.)

I cook... A LOT. When I get bored, I bake. I like showing my love for people through the food I make for them and am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my cooking. I will be sharing recipes successes and failures when I can.

I want to use this blog to keep up with my friends and family and be able to vent here and not get abused for it. With my family spread out, it's hard to not to go see them all of the time and I want to be able to show them and my friends how things are coming along.

I am random, if you can't tell already. I go from one topic to another like a hummingbird to flowers.



Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment